Thursday, February 4, 2010

Why am I afraid to use English in public?

After waiting a few days finally I got a new title (assignment), the title is “Why am I afraid to use English in public?” let me first introduce about English. For me English is the one interesting language to learn, most people in this world use English language for their communication. It is also use in my country. Actually, I not afraid to use English, but sometime when I want to speech in English, I always loss the words and combine how to use with grammar.

Besides that, I also have the problem in pronunciation. Suddenly when I was speaking, I always in admonish with the other people, when I said wrong words in my sentences when I speech, if looked at positive direction it very good for me but if it always repeatedly it can make me feel so shy to speech English in public.

To speech English in public, sometime it can make me feel afraid especially when the public do not understand what I try talking about and then they do something acts at their face. When all this happened, it makes me feel not confident with myself.

I hope, once day I have high confident level to use English in public especially with the right words and good grammar without admonish with the other people and acts at their face. For now, I will try do my best to learn hard English language and practice communication skill with the good grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment