Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why I Feel Nervous in Front of Public & How I Overcome the Nervousness?


Why I feel nervous in front of public because I feel that, I do not have any confident to speech in front audience. I feel very nervous, sometimes when I speech in front money audience I lost my sentence words. So it makes me feel more nervous, I also feel, I not clever person especially to used English language to speech in front many audience I lost my sentence words. Therefore, it makes me feel more nervous and I feel not clever to use English language and not good to used the good grammar. That why I always feel shy, not confident with last make and myself me feel nervous.
How I overcome the nervousness. To make it is not easy but I try doing my best. Event sometimes I thinking, when I start speak I want my speak finish early. Therefore, I try to speech as fast as can to caver my nervous. I also prepared first before I speech to sure that, even I know I will feel nervous, but still not want the audience look me so nervous. Whatever to speech in front of public, I must prepared myself and learning hard English language until 1 will feel very well.



No comments:

Post a Comment