Monday, April 19, 2010

HOW DO I COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY WITH OTHERS?

This week topic I get how do I communicate effectively with others..quite staggering for me think, this subject a little as much as make will me aware, many matters on my personal inadequacy in master language English especially, when I will sit for MUET examination for middle this year. To overcome my lack this, I has to more often read language newspaper English, and just looking for new sentence and understand it, and if having free time will I try doing essay or are talking with use language inglish in front of the public. I hope by doing such, members of the public will understand meaningwant me reach will in language inglish, and also is a preparation for me sit for muet examination in part Reading..............very hopeful

No comments:

Post a Comment