Tuesday, April 20, 2010

IF I HAVE RM1 MILLION, WHAT WOULD I DO?

To this week I get topic quite interesting.. If I have RM1 milion, what would I do?.. certainly human if find money one ringgit on a roadside also will admit the money them will on the other hand, get RM value 1 milion.. To me the number quite too much, and of course I will spend, among them quarter from RM 1 milion the I will be given to my parents, and couple of hundred thousand for my sibling, and mosque for at donateto anyone who need. Balance overall is for me spend only for myself such as buy a piece of land in Brunei and buy houses in province Iskandar, not forgotten to buy boat undeniably is desire I awaiting all this while, car?.. no need, if I be my boat will be doing voyage during I want in round the world ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment